Have you ever wondered what type of ads your competitors are running on Facebook? Well now you can find out.
I bet you did not know that you now have the ability to literally “spy” on your competitors Facebook Ads? Well, it’s true. You now have the ability to view your competitors lead generating Facebook Ads.
Why is this a good thing?
Market Research – It’s always great to see what’s going on with the competition. This is called competitor analysis. You can find out what type of copy that your competitors are using and discover what’s working. If an ad has been running for a long time, then it obviously working for them. Discovering what’s working for your competition can help to point you in the right direction as it relates to creating your own ads. Here are some of the things you should look for:
- Copy Length – Today it appears that the longer the copy in ads the better. The Facebook Long Posts allows you to connect with your audience in a deeper way. Therefore, you should review the word count of the posts and begin to write yours in this way.
- Use of Emoji’s – Emoji’s allow you to break up your copy in a way that’s fun. Using emoji’s help to pull the readers through the content more quickly and it also allows you to hightlight the most important points.
- Emotional Triggers – When reading competitor’s ads make sure to pay attention to the emotional triggers being used. Take note of how you feel as you read the posts.
- Calls to Action – Examine what words your competitors are using in their ads. Are they
- Multiple use of the same ad – When a competitor uses the same ad multiple times, this means that clearly the ad is a winner and they’re most likely testing the ad across multiple audiences
- Ad Creatives – It is important to take note of what types of images are your competitors using. Also look at if they’re using video or image ads and if they’re using image ads do they have copy on their images and if they do…how much?
- Testimonies – Take special notice if you’re competitors are using testimonies in their ads. This is important.
Looking at these things will help you to write your ads in a way that work.
The No. 1 Thing You Should Avoid When Reviewing Competitor’s Facebook Ads
While it’s great to be able to review what successful marketers are doing online, there are some things that you may want to avoid, especially:
Being a Copy Cat – While it’s okay to see what other’s are doing, it’s not okay to duplicate what they’re doing. You want to make sure that your ads reflect you. Your ads should have your voice and to reflect your style.
So you want to know How to See Your Competitors Lead Generating Facebook Ads…here you go:
1. Go to your favorite businesses’ Fan Page and scroll down until you see the space called Page Transparency:
2. Click on the part that says see all
3. Scroll down to the part that says Ads From This Page and click on Go To Ad Library then voila! You will see all the ads that are currently running on that page. Below you can see all the ads running on Facebook for Amy Porterfield right now.
So there it is! Now you know how to see your competitors lead generating Facebook ads. Who’s ads are you going to check out? Leave a comment below to let us know.