Today begins our 30 Day Blog Challenge. Our Total Lifestyle Team is excited and ready to light up blogosphere with amazing content and information regarding health, wellness, and wealth. Blogging is a fun way to get great information and content out about your business or personal views. it is also a great way to attract potential clients and customers.
Have you ever tried blogging for 30 days straight?
Well, if you have then you should know that the benefits of blogging are tremendous. There are a myriad of great things that you can accomplish as a result of blogging and right now I will list my top five reasons why you too should write a blog and take the 30 day challenge with us:
- Sell a product. Blogging is a great way to get the word out about a great product or service. When you write about or promote a product you can really dig deep into the benefits of that product or service and give lots of detail regarding the product use or you can even demonstrate how to use a particular product or service.
- Build trust online. When you blog, you naturally become a trusted online resource and you can even build a following of readers who love to read your posts. People buy things from people that they know like and trust and blogging is a sure fire platform to build that trust.
- Establish yourself as an expert. Writing a blog is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your chosen field. The more you speak about a specific topic and the more you write about it. You become a trusted source for that particular field and being know as an expert is not a bad thing. As a matter of fact that’s a pretty big deal.
- Become a better writer. The more you write the better you get at it and the more you write on your blog, the better writer you will become.
- Drive traffic to your main site. Your blog can be a part of your main site and you can best guarantee that every time you write a blog post the more traffic you will get from your website. Therefore you should write frequently on your blog. And target specific key words with every post to ensure that you get maximum exposure.
My team members and I are focused on getting positive results as an outcome of participating in this 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I know that writing a blog post every day can be a challenge, but it is a challenge that is worth with it, especially when we know that about 50 blog posts increases web traffic by 30% and with stats like this who wouldn’t want to blog.
So join our team and blog with us. Check us out on Facebook. The Total Lifestyle Team. Join Us!