This year I have decided to do something different and new. I have decided to publicly state and document my goals for 2015 and my progress throughout the year. I believe that in order to get something different out of life sometimes you have to do something different. So this year I am stepping out on faith and believing in God’s promises and that he will deliver on all my expectations. But I know the promises will not come without WORK. Therefore, I will dedicate myself to doing the work this year. I am committed. So here goes:
- I will easily pay off $6,000 in credit card debt by 12/31/15.
- I will easily save a minimum of $5,000 in liquid fun cash by 12/31/15.
- I will consistently be making an extra $10,000 per monthly by 12/31/15.
- I will easily publish a minimum of 300 videos/articles on my blogs by 12/31/15.
- I will easily re-launch my Social Media Mastery course by May 1, 2015.
- I will easily with grace and style sell out my Small Business Boot Camp for Women by 7/15/15.
- I will easily launch 2 live profitable webinars each month beginning January 2015.
- I will easily publish 25 books on Kindle by 12/31/15.
- I will easily grow my Network for Women in Business to 200 members by 12/31/15.
- I will easily grow my network for women in business list to 10,000 by 12/31/15.
- I will easily host my wellness business retreat at Canyon Ranch by October 15, 2015.
- I will easily have 5 professional speaking engagements by 12/31/15.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- I will easily lower my blood pressure by June 30, 2015.
- I will easily attend all of my well care visits by February 2015 and again in the Fall of 2015.
- I will easily post all updates from my well care visits on my blog by March 1, 2015.
- I will easily complete a 7-10 Green Juice Cleanse 3 x’s per year by 12/31/2015
- I will easily with grace and style and discipline run/walk 3 miles per day for 6 days per week by 12/31/15.
- I will easily release 50lbs of extra weight by 12/31/15.
- I will easily complete Tony Robbins Personal Power 30 Day program at least once by 12/31/2015.
- I will easily read 12 books by 12/31/15.
- I will easily develop a rock solid daily morning ritual by January 30, 2015.
- I will easily attend church at least 1 per month every month by 12/31/15.
- I will easily perform one act of giving each month by 12/31/15.
- I will easily find myself on the sandy beaches of the Caribbean at least once by 12/31/15.
- I will easily get regular spa treatments (massages and facials) on a monthly basis by 12/31/15.
- I will easily have a regular housekeeper by March 1, 2015.
- I will easily treat myself to a new outfit and pair of shoes once a month by 12/31/15.
- I will easily begin the process of acquiring an investment property by 12/31/15.