Here is my feedback on my goals for the Month of January:
Overall I can say that writing these goals down have really helped me. I am off to a good start to this year as it relates to achieving these goals. Well, let me rephrase that…in some areas I am off to a good start and in other areas I am having a hard time getting the wheels turning. So with that being said there is proof in the pudding so I am now going to review my January of 2015. Here goes:
- I will easily pay off $6,000 in credit card debt by 12/31/15.
I have consistently paid down on my credit cards. I paid X amount on my debt, but I slipped up by putting a random sporadic charge on one of my cards for almost $500 on something that I didn’t even really want. I promised myself that I would add that money back by the end of February. I will let you know how that goes.
- I will easily save a minimum of $5,000 in liquid fun cash by 12/31/15.
I have not dipped into my Mutual Fund savings and have consistently added funds every month, but it’s not enough to have $5,000 in liquid fun cash by 12/31/15. I am going to have to get more serious about this. One of the ways that I am doing this is by canceling a lot of monthly fees that are coming out of my account for items and services that I don’t even use. I have added these monthly fees up and they total over $600.00. So if I just saved that amount of money I would be able to save the $5,000. I will do better.
- I will consistently be making an extra $10,000 per monthly by 12/31/15.
I am wondering if this is a reach goal and not a realistic one. Hmmm…All together if I add the money that I made that was EXTRA,, meaning above and beyond what normally comes in (and that’s what this goal is about-Turning my extra income into serious income.), then I made a total of $942.00. (Right now you can’t see this, but I had to stop writing to run reports to verify how much I earned that was “Extra.”I will do a better job of tracking this.
- I will easily publish a minimum of 300 videos/articles on my blogs by 12/31/15.
This goal may have been a little over zealous. I may just during one of my vacations knock out a large majority of these videos. But I have to come up with a strategy for this.
- I will easily re-launch my Social Media Mastery course by May 1, 2015.
I have not started on this as of yet.
- I will easily with grace and style sell out my Small Business Boot Camp for Women by 7/15/15.
I am almost done with the website. Promotion to come soon.
- I will easily launch 2 live profitable webinars each month beginning January 2015.
I had one profitable webinar in January.
- I will easily publish 25 books on Kindle by 12/31/15.
I did not upload any books in January.
- I will easily grow my Network for Women in Business to 200 members by 12/31/15.
By hiring a coach I have received confirmation on my strategy I just must execute it now.
- I will easily grow my network for women in business list to 10,000 by 12/31/15.
I do have a strategy for doing this. I will implement it.
- I will easily host my wellness business retreat at Canyon Ranch by October 15, 2015.
This event is scheduled. I need to begin promoting it.
- I will easily have 5 professional speaking engagements by 12/31/15.
I spoke at 72 hours of Power in February and will be speaking at the SASSY Conference on March 14th, I am speaker at the Moms 2.0 Summit on May 1st
HEALTH & FITNESS
- I will easily lower my blood pressure by June 30, 2015.
I went to doctor and my blood pressure was only slightly elevated. The doctor was concerned with my bottom number being over 90 and near 100. So he prescribed some medication and told me that I only need to take half of a pill. And he said only for 6 months. But my sugar levels and cholesterol levels are amazingly fine.
- I will easily attend all of my well care visits by February 2015 and again in the Fall of 2015.
I am a little behind but I had my physical last week and I had my mammogram on Sat. I am sure both are fine. I am scheduled visit my obgyn and I have to schedule a colonoscopy soon as well.
- I will easily post all updates from my well care visits on my blog by March 1, 2015.
I am a little behind, but I above list my latest updates.
- I will easily complete a 7-10 Green Juice Cleanse 3 x’s per year by 12/31/2015
I have not started this yet, but I need to do one this quarter, so maybe next week.
- I will easily with grace and style and discipline run/walk 3 miles per day for 6 days per week by 12/31/15.
I have not started walking yet.
- I will easily release 50lbs of extra weight by 12/31/15.
So far I have lost 7lbs. that have stayed off consistently. I lost 10 in January, but gained 3 in Feb.
- I will easily complete Tony Robbins Personal Power 30 Day program at least once by 12/31/2015.
I am going to order this program and start it soon.
- I will easily read 12 books by 12/31/15.
I am almost finished “What to Say When You Talk To Yourself.” I have completed, “Start With Why” and I am almost finished “the Alchemist.” People have said that they were able to read the Alchemist in one setting. I have found the book to be completely boring. I keep picking it up and putting it down. I am in no way intrigued or even have a burning desire to find out how it ends. I was sad when I finished “Start With Why,” because for some reason this book intrigued me.
- I will easily develop a rock solid daily morning ritual by January 30, 2015.
I am still working on a morning ritual. I do have a ritual but it’s not filled by any means with motivation and meditation.
- I will easily attend church at least 1 per month every month by 12/31/15.
I have only attended church once this year and that was in Jan. I did not attend in Feb., but will make it my business to attend in March.
- I will easily perform one act of giving each month by 12/31/15.
- I will easily find myself on the sandy beaches of the Caribbean at least once by 12/31/15.
I am going to work on this.
- I will easily get regular spa treatments (massages and facials) on a monthly basis by 12/31/15.
I have not started this.
- I will easily have a regular housekeeper by March 1, 2015.
I have not yet start this.
- I will easily treat myself to a new outfit and pair of shoes once a month by 12/31/15.
I did buy myself some new shoes in January.
- I will easily begin the process of acquiring an investment property by 12/31/15.
I am still working towards this goal.
Well, as you can see, some of these goals are aspirational. You may see some changes here, but for now I will keep reporting.