Here is my feedback on my goals for the Month of February:
In the month of February, I hired a coach. He told me that if I didn’t have a detailed plan for achieving each and every one of these goals that I should get rid of them. I am not going to get rid of my goals. I may or may not achieve all of them in 2015, but I will leave them out there as a reminder of what I told myself that I could achieve. I believe that I can achieve all of these goals, so I am not going to stray away from them.
- I will easily pay off $6,000 in credit card debt by 12/31/15.
I am rebounding from my slip up and in the month of March I will report on exactly how much of this $6,000 that I have retired.
- I will easily save a minimum of $5,000 in liquid fun cash by 12/31/15.
I continue to work towards this goal. In the month of March I will report on exactly how much I have accumulated towards this goal.
- I will consistently be making an extra $10,000 per monthly by 12/31/15.
My extra rose a little bit and went from $942 in Jan. to $1,043 in Feb. That’s only a $100 increase, so I have to work on specific plans like my coach has advised to accomplish this goal.
- I will easily publish a minimum of 300 videos/articles on my blogs by 12/31/15.
I have to develop a plan to make this happen. I want video marketing to be an integral part of my strategy. So this month. I was able to post 6 new videos on the Network for Women in Business Youtube account and I also posted a few new articles on my blogs. I will begin to keep a tally so I can have an accurate count and will monitor my other business statistics which will go towards keep track of the overall health of my business.
- I will easily re-launch my Social Media Mastery course by May 1, 2015.
I have not started on this as of yet. (same comment for Feb.)
- I will easily with grace and style sell out my Small Business Boot Camp for Women by 7/15/15.
I am almost done with the website. Promotion to come soon. (I have created my plan of attack to promote this event heavily over soaicl media. I will open the cart officially this weeken.
- I will easily launch 2 live profitable webinars each month beginning January 2015.
I had one profitable webinar in 1 extremely profitable webinar and that was the Print Money Formula webinar with Larry Beacham. That webinar generated $1,000.00 and of which I earned a $500 affiliate commission. Not bad. Larry Beacham is my coach and he showed me how to print money on that night.
- I will easily publish 25 books on Kindle by 12/31/15.
I did not upload any books in February. But I did figure out that network marketing is my best niche.
- I will easily grow my Network for Women in Business to 200 members by 12/31/15.
By hiring a coach I have received confirmation on my strategy I just must execute it now. I am working on the website and I am planning a complete relaunch for mid-April.
- I will easily grow my network for women in business list to 10,000 by 12/31/15.
I do have a strategy for doing this. I will implement it. I have added some new people to my list, I have to do a better job of keeping track of the numbers.
- I will easily host my wellness business retreat at Canyon Ranch by October 15, 2015.
This event is scheduled. I need to begin promoting it.
- I will easily have 5 professional speaking engagements by 12/31/15.
I spoke at 72 hours of Power in February and will be speaking at the SASSY Conference on March 14th, I am speaker at the Moms 2.0 Summit on May 1st
HEALTH & FITNESS
- I will easily lower my blood pressure by June 30, 2015.
I went to doctor and my blood pressure was only slightly elevated. The doctor was concerned with my bottom number being over 90 and near 100. So he prescribed some medication and told me that I only need to take half of a pill. And he said only for 6 months. But my sugar levels and cholesterol levels are amazingly fine.
- I will easily attend all of my well care visits by February 2015 and again in the Fall of 2015.
I am a little behind but I had my physical last week and I had my mammogram on Sat. I am sure both are fine. I am scheduled visit my obgyn and I have to schedule a colonoscopy soon as well.
- I will easily post all updates from my well care visits on my blog by March 1, 2015.
I am a little behind, but I above list my latest updates.
- I will easily complete a 7-10 Green Juice Cleanse 3 x’s per year by 12/31/2015
I have not started this yet, but I need to do one this quarter, so maybe next week.
- I will easily with grace and style and discipline run/walk 3 miles per day for 6 days per week by 12/31/15.
I have not started walking yet.
- I will easily release 50lbs of extra weight by 12/31/15.
So far I have lost 7lbs. that have stayed off consistently. I lost 10 in January, but gained 3 in Feb.
- I will easily complete Tony Robbins Personal Power 30 Day program at least once by 12/31/2015.
I am going to order this program and start it soon.
- I will easily read 12 books by 12/31/15.
I am reading “Speak and Grow Rich” right now. So far so good.
- I will easily develop a rock solid daily morning ritual by January 30, 2015.
I am still working on a morning ritual. I do have a ritual but it’s not filled by any means with motivation and meditation.
- I will easily attend church at least 1 per month every month by 12/31/15.
I have only attended church once this year and that was in Jan. I did not attend in Feb., but will make it my business to attend in March.
- I will easily perform one act of giving each month by 12/31/15.
- I will easily find myself on the sandy beaches of the Caribbean at least once by 12/31/15.
I am going to work on this.
- I will easily get regular spa treatments (massages and facials) on a monthly basis by 12/31/15.
I have not started this.
- I will easily have a regular housekeeper by March 1, 2015.
- I will easily treat myself to a new outfit and pair of shoes once a month by 12/31/15.
I bought myself two new sweaters in February.
- I will easily begin the process of acquiring an investment property by 12/31/15.
I am still working towards this goal. I may have to move this to 2016.
Well, as you can see, some of these goals are aspirational. You may see some changes here, but for now I will keep reporting.